Monday, November 29, 2010

Buy Long Dong Silver Cock Booster

I paid my ticket, that's how Sir. Under the snow until

As you know for a little while , dear reader, I spent the weekend in the city of Toronto, more than 500km from Montreal.

Why the deuce was I am lost so far? Well, it is that I have a family in that corner, and I was visiting them. To all those wondering how the heck I have family there, I moved a piece of grim history:

You see, dear reader, people in the middle, it is my great grandparents. And the brats around, these are their children. Yes, 12, yes yes:] If any one of these children remained in Italy, others have gone in years I do not know how to immigrate to other countries. The little girl in white cutting monk who made a ridiculous smile and has a dead fox on the shoulders, so it my Nonna, and when she moved to Belgium when my mom was little, his brother Danilo prefer Canada. So my mom made Belgian babies, and their sides, children were babies Danilo Canadians. It's them that I was visiting, it's as simple as that.

So here I am, Friday 26, closed at 7:00 so be sure to be on time. I leave the apartment at 8am and joined the Montreal central station 30 minutes later. I benefit from being ahead to explore the little shops and cafes halls of the station: they are really super nice. It felt like a small indoor market. I enjoyed the show and myself to a philosophical treatise to occupy myself during the trip. The train is at 10:00, boarding is a half-hour earlier, and already starting from 9:10, people start queuing before the entrance to the wharf. At 9:40, I find myself ensconced in a seat on the train. The staff, very nice, is placed along the route from the dock entrance to the train door to ensure that each person is in the right car. A very nice little granny sits beside me. Just before, there is a place reserved for groups of 4. As people who Avient reserved moved elsewhere, a woman and her boyfriend were sitting there. The lady then said the head of the train she just wants to be with her boyfriend, and she does not want, quote, "... being with people." It therefore requires the head to the back seat. This friendly woman always goes back up his seat (on my pc) and extend its feet on the seat in front. I am saddened not to have met such a person earlier.

The journey is pleasant. Seats are comfortable, stops are fast and, best of the best is to copy a pokemon with another pokemon Metamorphism and the center of repro ... oh no ... I was saying, the best of the best: ago internet connection! So I can work without any problems on memory, use my instant messenger and see the beautiful photos of the shooting. This is undoubtedly the ideal tool to make time pass faster. After a while, I also discovered the joys of Dikkenek, and re-discovered one more time, those Memphis Belle .

After 6 o'clock, I arrived at Union Station in Toronto waiting for me when my cousins Ivana (daughter of Danilo, if you followed) and his daughter Laila .

Union Station, with the CN Tower behind



We will look at the car park before going to put my things in the house of Laila.
Shortly after we leave we fill their stomachs in a Mandarin : an Asian restaurant where for a little over $ 20, you can eat at will. It seems that it is well known in Ontario. I wish there had in Montreal in order to take the boys but this is unfortunately not the case. I take the meal to taste, for the first time, sushi. After the soup, starter, hot food, salad, dessert ... What you ask for?


The evening continues in a bowling with friends of the family where we shine with our inability to successfully launch a single ball.
When we return, I will soon go to bed in the room deliciously prepared especially for me. I would have stayed in one go if the Odis cat (one of three of the house) did not spent the night walking on my head . Despite this, I spend a very good night and wake up around 9:30 am at his breakfast about to be prepared.

When everyone is ready, we go to downtown Rockland, a énoooooooorme mall for us to park easily and take the subway to downtown Toronto. The subway system in Toronto is even simpler than that of Montreal:

Metros in themselves are longer and wider (me-you it seemed) but seem older, have one vote less friendly, and really need oil!

We land at a Union Station is where I landed less than 24 earlier. We walk 5 minutes to reach the CN Tower , a tower of 553 meters at the base of the antenna built as multimedia, but used as a tourist attraction since the late work, and go through an elevator Jose would have hated to 360 ° restaurant, which turns on itself. The restaurant has two advantages: first, we eat very well, the second is that the time of the meal, it was time to see all around Toronto.
Before returning, it passes through security doors that you blow on it. Casual.

The view from the restaurant





Dessert:]
After dinner, we go to another corner of the tower where the floor is glass, to see the ground far below us.

The Jose Attraction
To end the afternoon (because yes, between the end of a meal at 15h, and the beginning of the night at 16:30, we can say that this is the end of the afternoon), we went to City Hall where the same evening a concert is planned for the lighting of the Christmas tree. On the square, a fountain was frozen for the holidays and many people take the opportunity to skate. Next to the scene for the concert, we hear the noise and seeing the rehearsals group performance trampolinede guy who repeats a trampoline performance for the same evening.


Ivana Laila


At the ease. Fingers in the nose.
We soon not go because friends (the same as yesterday) must come to dinner and get everything ready. However, we stop few minutes at Rockland center where I buy a pair of too-cool-to-death-who-kills earrings.

The evening went very well, with the pleasant presence of Luigi, the husband of Ivana, who had to work day and therefore could not come before, and guests. During the conversation, I discovered that children whose care Laila (who is vice-principal in a school), have lives to 1000 miles from everything I've experienced or seen in my life. Between drugs, pregnant girls, guns and gangs ... I find it hard not to believe me in a movie ... The tone becomes still a little funny when I hear that our colleagues are all Laila (almost) ugly and / or stupid and / or scary ... Between the guy who monosourcil think it pleases the girl who lives with his mother at age 50, and the deaf who dresses as Batman and making the traffic cat ... I have a little less difficult to understand why some students have no respect for their teachers.

The next day I wake up without being crushed by the cat. Close the door was a real engineering solution.

After a hearty breakfast, we leave for the ROM: Royal Ontario Museum. A huge museum really beautiful in a magnificent building covered with a monstrously artisticomerde case at the entrance.

We agree. It's ugly.
Inside, we find large rooms filled with elements of history and science. We travel Asia, Europe, Canada, Egypt, the dinosaurs ... But there are just too many things and we remain good 4 hours without us linger.








At the exit, we eat a delicious hot dog before returning home and enjoy a true supper.

Gigi, Ivana, and Madam selling hot dogs.
Unfortunately it is already late and Luigi must go because he works the next day. Tired, we do not take the night too long

Tomorrow is already the time of departure, and Ivana, accompanied by Angela, lead me to the train. A gentleman moved to my side, it certainly is big and plump. The man just before it descends back to his seat, and my neighbor tells him gently that it bothers him and asked him, still gently, if he can take lightly. The gentleman in front of him says " Ah but that's how Sir, I paid my ticket eh.." On the outward and return journeys, so I met some wonderful people:]


Anyway : It was just too short, too cool, too much, too great:] Thank you all:] Now I'm going to find the poor little abandoned caribou!

Oh, and j I forgot to mention, but my whole weekend happened in English, which allowed me to perform well:]


0 comments:

Post a Comment