Sunday, November 21, 2010

Steam Washers Worth It

By letter dated October 10, 2010 MOSER I asked the President the possibility of convening the commission to revise the statutes and rules of our association a resolution last meeting General wished, and that the board has asked me to chair. As unable to convene this committee at the premises of the association because of the filibuster of the president, you will find below, waiting to be able to get together, the texts of statutes currently in force. Although I am aware that all our members do not have access to the internet, this blog can allow us to begin consultation on the renovation of our statutes. You can send me your comments, either by posting a comment about this article or by addressing an email to: @ gmail.com jy.guenier These articles are accompanied by rules of procedure that I will be online soon. Thank you for your participation.






0 comments:

Post a Comment